Words are unique tools for moving people to action. Spoken words can inspire people to do great things. They can instill courage, ignite passions, win people, sell things, and gain a following—but only if you know how to truly connect with your audience.
These sessions will inspire you. The principles discussed will challenge the skilled speakers or the unskilled speaker.
Do you remember the topic of the last speech you heard? If not, you’re not alone. In fact, studies show that audiences remember only 10% to 30% of speech or presentation content. Given those bleak statistics, why do we give speeches at all? We give them, says communications expert Nick Morgan, because they remain the most powerful way of connecting with audiences since ancient Greek times.
Today businesses spend gigantic budgets on corporate events but their investment often falls short when their leaders fail to deliver compelling speeches. The end result is a poor return on their event investment. Attendees are left unchanged, unchallenged, and unconvinced.
Hire Randy Keeler to coach your team to give great speeches and improve the ROI of your upcoming corporate events.
How to Present Killer Speeches
You will learn to:
- Build a foundation of confidence in presenting to an audience
- Define your unique personality in speaking
- Dismantle fears that keep you from being a confident speaker
- Not lose your audience to their phones
- Determine an individual’s cores strengths and weakness and determine what communication style is uniquely suited to the individual.
- Provide detailed exercises of the technical aspects of giving a great speech such as: pitch, volume, inflection, gestures, dramatic pauses, voice, projection, and posture.
- Project confident body language
- Use video feedback to assess strengths and weaknesses
- Dress for success
- Handle question and answer sessions with ease
- Faciliate open discussion
- How to use slides efffectively
- Learn to create audience engagement
- One Hour
- Full day with multiple sessions
- Face-to-face coaching at your location
- Online coaching